YOU ARE FOLLOW-UP FOR A SYSTEMIC LUPUS
The Reference Center for Rare Autoimmune and Systemic Diseases of Department of Internal Medicine invites you to participate in a program of Therapeutic Education.
The aims of this program are :
– To help the patient to gain (or maintain) useful skills for his daily life in the management of chronic disease,
– To maintain or improve his health,
– To maintain or improve his quality of life.
This Program includes activities organized (individual interviews, collective workshops,..) designed to make patients aware and informed of :
– Their diseases,
– And behaviours related to health.
If you wish more information, or participate in workshops of Therapeutic Education, you can :
– Address you to the Reference Center of Rare Diseases in the Department of Internal Medicine,
– Or call (+33) 03 20 44 50 48 and ask to speak with the Education Therapeutic Team.